I had always thought and felt that our nation’s policy on illegal immigration was out of balance, but when I read Ann Coulter’s book, Adios America!: The Left’s Plan to Turn Our Country Into a Third World Hellhole, I was completely convinced of how my suspicions were correct, and I was horrified by how warped our immigration policies were and are.
Don’t get me wrong. Though I live in North Louisiana, I I work almost every month in the Rio Grande Valley in schools, museums, festivals, and other special events. I have MANY friends who have immigrated from Mexico legally, and I have known many others who HAD to move their families or businesses across the river for safety’s sake, but these are not the issue of Coulter’s book. The Rio Grande Valley where I work is beautiful, safe, and not overwhelmed like some locations are.
Now, here’s what I learned, believed, observed from Coulter’s book, You will need to read Coulter’s book to see what I affirm here:
- We do need a moratorium (at least temporary) on all immigration.
- The mainstream media and our politicians have deliberately withheld information about the harm the hordes of illegal Immigrants do to America.
- The entire world outside of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Western Europe, etc. are in humanitarian crises.
- Americans do not want America to become Mexico. If Mexico is so great, why do so many want to leave?
- Immigrants are costing Americans taxes in birthing babies,welfare, crime, and welfare. We cannot sustain this expense.
- The media and liberals seek for and attack crimes (mostly imagined) of whites while ignoring the crimes of illegal immigrants. Obvious hypocrisy.
- A wall on the border will work to help stem illegal immigration from Mexico. Examples of walls that have worked: Fences around rich folks homes, the Wall between China and North Korea, between Israel and Palestine, the Great Wall of China, and other borders.
- Democrats are using the hordes of immigrants and the promised amnesty to recruit Democratic voters. Yet, these immigrants will be a source of terrorists for us.
- Illegal immigrants are the cause of much crime–rape, theft, and murder. Any immigrant convicted of crime should be deported. Any illegal immigrant should be sent back and allowed to apply for citizenship by legal means.
Read Coulter’s book. The numerous documented examples are depressing and overwhelming, but those examples should spur Americans to action on the issue of illegal immigrants.